Saturday, December 9, 2017

Christmas Snack

Howdy Crafters - I have these ready for tomorrow when our family has Christmas together - "I keep saying this over and over ~ "You'll shoot your eye out, Kid!"  The Christmas Story - thanks for dropping by - blessings, Gail

Recipe
Portrait Die Cutting Machine
Print N Cut from the Silhouette Store
Oreo Cookies - 2 per package
Zip Lock Bag and Stapler





It would be an Honor to share with:
Dec 31 CHN Extra Christmas 
Dec 9 CHN Weekly #363 Christmas Challenge

1 comment:

  1. Fun way to pkg cookies. I have a friend whose family likes The Christmas Story. I bought some of the Mystery Oreo cookies and entered the contest to make a guess as to what the mystery ingredient is. Made Snickerdoodle & Pizzelle cookies today on my day off.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.