Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Tea Cup & Bag Tree

Howdy Crafters - I created a Coffee tree [Click HERE]- now I have a  TEA TREE- and next - I hope I get a Hot Chocolate Tree created - 
Hey, Tea Lovers, YOU Know you want one growing in your own backyard - Thanks for stopping by - blessings, Gail

Recipe
Cardstock White - Kraft, Yellow, Orange, Green, Red, Patterned, Black
Cuttlebug Machine - TH Bare Tree Die
Lawn Fawn Leaf Die
Paper Smooches - Tea and Tea bag die
Bakers Twine
WSD Rubber Stamp  - I removed the word Coffee and fussy cut the rest - and Wrote in the Word Tea - Misti - Gina K Black Ink - Micron Black Ink pen
Memory box Small pumpkin die - see it on the left side at the base of the tree

It would be an honor to share with
Fall Coffee Loving Cardmakers - UE with Fall Theme - coffee, tea and or cocoa
September CHN Patterned Paper
September Just Keep on Creating AG
September Paper Sweeties Photo Inspired Challenge #59 - inspired by the red - red check and fall theme

13 comments:

  1. Can you please come over and plant a coffee tree in my back yard? Or at least send me the seeds to plant one for myself? LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great tree, I agree with Karen, i want a tree like that too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, love your caffeinated trees!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'd love to have a tea tree. So fun & creative, Gail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tea tree, tea leaves bee (could not resist) wonderful to have one. Like the Fall colors, tea bags with tags & the red background gingham.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! LOVE this! Can't wait for the cocoa tree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun project, love all the cups of tea, love this.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
    Anything goes September link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulously creative!! Great job

    Thanks for sharing!!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftines.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the tea tree!
    Thanks for sharing on the Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog again last month. Hope to see you again this month.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT
    PS sorry I am so late with my comments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.