Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Bird Splatter Card

Howdy Crafters - It has been a while since I have used this layering bird stamp by Hero Arts - Happy To have used it today to create this splattered background card - I am also using MFT Blueprint 4 dies for my layout of the card ~ thanks for stopping by - Blessings, Gail

Recipe
Green Cardstock for base of card
Black Cardstock for Mat 1
MFT Blue Print Die #4 - White Cardstock for Mat 2
Hero Arts Layering Bird Stamp Set - Twig, Leaves, Bird
Various inks to stamp the branch, leaves, and bird - Pink, purple and blue for the bird
Hero Arts Splatter Rubber Stamp from a kit I have had for several years - I am not sure they even sell this stamp any longer - Pink ink for stamping splatters on the card
Heat Embossing the Sentiment from Hero Arts Layering Bird set - WOW Embossing powder - Versamark Embossing Ink = Heat Gun - Black Cardstock - using MFT Blue Print Scallop Die #4 - I bent both ends and glued it to the base of the card so there is a pop to the sentiment
Hear Metal Charm added to the Bakers Twine - ATG and Scotch Quick Dry White Glue

It would be an honor to share with

A Blog Named Hero Embossing with Wow Challenge #1

WAW AG #294-#295










MFT Blueprints Challenge using Blue Prints #4 dies - mat #2 and the Scalloped die at the bottom of card where I embossed the sentiment



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Gail. I have this stamp, but I'm bad and haven't stamped it yet. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete

It is always and honor & blessing to have you stop by - may your day be filled with Joy & Happiness - God Bless you today & Always - ~ Gail ~